Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The kids are already fighting...

Well, we have new sonogram pictures. The doctor referred to the boys position as "bunk beds". When I asked if that was the technical term, they gave me an odd look. No one gets my humor.

The funny thing about this visit was the position of their feet. The little guy on the bottom was getting kicked in the head by the brother above, however he was also dishing it out from below. We might be in for quite the pair of hell raisers.

And before you start complaining that these are only pictures of "Baby A", cut me some slack. I would challenge any of you to tell the difference between the pictures. It just happened that "Mr. A" was being a bit more photogenic this time. The only other picture of "Mr. B" that I contemplated adding was a picture of his privates... and I didn't think this was the most appropriate place for that!



Waving or giving the finger?














Recovering from the last kick in the head.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastisk gode billeder af ynglen og Heidi! Det klæder dig godt at være gravid. Ben Byers, jeg har noteret at der ikke var plads til Dig på billedet, men du har sikkert allerede erkendt din plads -nederst i hierarkiet efter hundene...
Oh Sorry I was a bit too fast, I will translate.... Great pictures of the cubs, and Heidi you look fantastic, keep up the good work.
The name candidates hmmm….. looking closely at the pictures I see distinguishing mark from the Nordic Mythology how about Odin and Thor? please consider these names…. Just thought about 2 other names Donald and Duck or what about Ronaldo and Ronaldinho !!! You maybe wonder how I came up with the last two names?

Have to run; time to leave for my soccer match….

Cheers
Michael / DK

Sharon said...

Heidi looks wonderful, Baby A and Baby B look like trouble, the dogs look good, where is Ben? Very happy for you both, not to mention Jim and Anny. We look forward to lots of stories and pictures from all. I would love to make window treatments, crib skirts, pillows or anything else that your hearts desire. Som e might say that I am pretty good with a sewing machine. Just let me know what you want and it is yours. Nice work on your part Ben, with the pictures and updates. Mike just let me know about your blog a few days ago.
With love,
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hello Cousin Ben,

Geographically speaking, you are my closest relative, and yet I just found out your wonderful news today! I'm hoping memory loss is just a random occurance with my father and not a genetic condition, otherwise we're in trouble. So, about 6 months late, congradulations!
I must tell you, I don't think you should name your boys Odin and Thor - I have two river otters with those names, and although they are cute, they are prone to biting and are very hard to hold on to...

Congrats again to you and Heidi!

Ashley