Friday, August 3, 2007

Dr. Visit

Yesterday, Heidi and I had an appointment with our OB. All is well. The heartbeats are normal and Heidi is doing great. She is really starting to show now! I tried to warn her that the Byers boys are going to be BIG... and I think she is starting to believe.

They are moving a lot now, but still too small for me to feel them. Soon, however, it will be like a scene from the movies "Alien", but hopefully without the jumping out the chest part. That would be messy.

All in all, everything else is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Site. I followed your directions, and it worked!
When will the "Name" section be open? We have some thoughts I know you will just love.
Dad

Grandma Hoffman said...

I, also, found out how to work this site and have some name suggestions when that section opens.

Love,
Maternal Grandma

Anonymous said...

Good work Ben, the site looks great. I have been excited to talk with Heidi to see how the BOYZ are doing. I am working on some blankets for them and am so very excited for you. I love you to pieces. Love your biggest Idaho Fan, Amber

Anonymous said...

Dear Heidi and Ben,

We (Helle, Patrick and me) was so happy to hear about the two boys, while visiting Anny and Jim. Well it sure is going to be a mouthfull - but some claim two is more fun the one....

The name candidates is going to be interesting to follow - I allready have a few in mind.. How about Jorgen as in Jorgensen..:)

By the way great site

Michael