Friday, September 7, 2007

"Grocery getter", "Soccer Mom Mobile"...

Call it what you will, we are now proud owners of a Minivan. Yes, the time had to come sooner or later that Heidi and I would join the ranks of minivan owners. It just turned out that with two little devils on the way, our hand was forced. I guess I can give up my dream of a suburban assault vehicle. Maybe we can install a cannon that fires soccer balls? or at the very least, fires insults to the other drivers. I just don't think the technology is there yet.

I will have to rack that up in the failed promises list... We were, after all, supposed to all have flying cars by now. Sure, with enough speed and the right hill my car flies, but it is just not the same.

I will post some pictures of the van as well as some new sonogram pictures next week. We have yet another Dr. appt on Monday, so hopefully can get some good pictures. Until then, I leave you with this thought from Jack Handey

No comments: