Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Don't make me stop this womb and come back there!

Well, the boys were not very cooperative on Saturday during the 3-D Sonogram. If their behavior in the womb is any indications of how they will be, Heidi and I may be in trouble.

Here are the basics of what we saw on Saturday:

Baby "A"

Apparently this little guy is getting all the caffeine that Heidi has stored in her body. At times, he was wiggling around as if he had some place to go. Also, it would seem that he has found some of his body parts... we noticed him sucking on his foot for a short time.

I don't think I was ever that limber.

Between all the movement and body parts in the way, he was pretty much saying:

"Oh, so you want to take my picture... go ahead, make my day."

Baby "B"

He is the shy one. Much quieter in comparison to "A". In fact, I think the only reason he was moving was to steer clear of his brother. With all those limbs flying around, he most likely has learned to dodge and weave accordingly. During the 45 minute session, he kept his arm up in front of his face. It almost seemed like he was trying to keep the paparazzi at bay.

So, we will have to do it all again. Maybe I will give Heidi a shot of Jack Daniels to slow things down in there... well, maybe not. We all know how I turned out (OK, it wasn't Jack Daniels for me... probably akvavit.)

I will update as soon as we get some good pictures or if I just feel like venting.

No comments: